Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Capture comprehensive receipt data accurately in real-time and ensure data security. Experience exceptional user experiences and convenience with our robust OCR technology.
OCR or Optical Character Recognition technology scans a paper or electronic document — like an expense receipt — and turns the document into metadata that can be used to populate fields in a database.
The Paramount WorkPlace Expense OCR feature creates expense report transactions from the scans, eliminating the need for manual data entry and jump starting the expense report creation and approval processes.
- It’s a snap: Users simple snap a photo of the receipt to start the process
- Sophisticated capabilities: Sophisticated technology can identify vendor, descriptions, date, currency, and amounts
- Works anywhere: Works on or offline
- Leading the way: Paramount WorkPlace was first to market OCR with logo recognition
- Entry Assistant: WorkPlace Mobile App also includes Entry Assistant feature to guide users through the process
- Exceptional UX: User Experience (UX) is easy and intuitive
- Project and job cost integration: Tag an expense line to a project of job
- Quickly create expense reports: Select receipt from within WP to populate an expense report
Terms & Definitions
What is OCR:
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology scans a paper or electronic document, usually an invoice and turns it into metadata that can be used to populate fields in a database.