Advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
Capture comprehensive receipt data accurately in real-time and ensure data security. Experience exceptional user experiences and convenience with our robust OCR technology.
OCR or Optical Character Recognition technology scans a paper or electronic document — like an expense receipt — and turns the document into metadata that can be used to populate fields in a database.
The Paramount WorkPlace Expense OCR feature creates expense report transactions from the scans, eliminating the need for manual data entry and jump starting the expense report creation and approval processes.
Features and Benefits:
- It’s a snap: Users simple snap a photo of the receipt to start the process
- Sophisticated capabilities: Sophisticated technology can identify vendor, descriptions, date, currency, and amounts
- Works anywhere: Works on or offline
- Leading the way: Paramount WorkPlace was first to market OCR with logo recognition
- Entry Assistant: WorkPlace Mobile App also includes Entry Assistant feature to guide users through the process
- Exceptional UX: User Experience (UX) is easy and intuitive
- Project and job cost integration: Tag an expense line to a project of job
- Quickly create expense reports: Select receipt from within WP to populate an expense report
Terms & Definitions
What is OCR:
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology scans a paper or electronic document, usually an invoice and turns it into metadata that can be used to populate fields in a database.