Complement your SAP All-in-One (A1-ECC), SAP Business ByDesign, SAP S/4 HANA, and SAP S/4 HANA Cloud with a fully centralized, enterprise level P2P Requisition and Procurement solution that fits enterprise-level complex workflows, is fast to deploy, easy to use, effective for management, and powerful for accounting.
Solve enterprise-level complex spend management challenges with ease and for less with WorkPlace’s sophisticated P2P capabilities, robust engines, powerful buying options, unlimited approval rules and routes, OCR capabilities that includes AI, purchase order management, and payment capabilities that are all in one place.
Empower your team with a single web-based and mobile portal to enter Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Vendor Invoices, and Expense Reports with an easy to use interface.
- Reduce buying cycles by up to 50%
- Cut supply costs by 10%
- Lower processing costs by up to 60%
- Enforce company policies and procedures with full tracking, monitoring, and reconciliation capabilities
- Gain real-time visibility and control of company-wide spending
- Determine the best suppliers
- Easy catalog buying and PunchOut
- Accurate ordering and enforcement of negotiated pricing
- Shorten the procurement cycle and reduce stock holding
- Improve cash flow and optimize working capital.
- Reduce invoicing errors and capture more early-payment discounts
- Secure and streamline PO and non-PO Transaction Entries for AP Invoices
- Buy from preferred suppliers at the right time and price
- Track and control the entire P2P and expense lifecycle
Highlights of WorkPlace Procurement Integration with SAP
- Powerful seamless integration capabilities to SAP financial data, GL, and AP system.
- Fully configurable and scalable to deliver on your workflow requirements
- Comprehensive procurement functionality that provides extensive functionality, is quicker to implement and is available at a lower total cost of ownership than other procurement applications
- Most enterprise-level P2P solutions implementations take, on average, 12 to 24 months to implement, and 57% of organizations take longer than expected to go live. Paramount WorkPlace P2P solution, organizations typically go live within 1-3 months.
- Role-tailored mobile App for Requisition entry, Procurement Catalog shopping, Expense entry and Purchase Order Approvals, available for Android and iOS.
- Fully automated purchasing accrual accounting capabilities support a 3-way match procurement process with automatic creation of Journal Entries with automated unmatched purchase order invoice workflow notifications.
- Add control and compliance without impacting Invoice Match processing times with exception-based approvals for purchase order price variance tolerances. Enforce proper accounting by posting PPV amounts to the proper accounts based on the invoice line.
- Powerful Vendor Contract Management enforces critical price and volume discounts, tracks vendor purchases, and manages vendor payments over time.
- The centralized web-based shopping experience simplifies the request to order process, eliminates manual procurement catalog management and ensures real-time access to negotiated pricing and item availability for increased accuracy and faster order processing.
- Highly configurable approval engine adapts to your organization offering unlimited levels of approval and unlimited approval paths with independent workflows based on any transaction or line detail that can be approved anytime, anywhere online, by email or from your mobile device.
- Competitive purchase order management with a Vendor Request for Quote process available for any purchase requests. The Vendor Request for Quote capability allows vendors to be invited to respond via a dedicated secure vendor portal allowing buyers to review and award the best bid.