Vendor Invoice Portal
Empower vendors and suppliers with a self-service portal for purchase order/non-purchase order invoice entry. Increase communications and collaboration with your Vendor and Supplier Network and eliminate data entry for your Payables team, and reduce internal cost.An effective way to further automate the payables process is to enable vendors to submit their invoices electronically through what’s often called vendor self-service, or a vendor portal. This eliminates the need to rekey the invoice into the procurement software, jump-starting the entire approval and payment process. Vendor self-service portals have other benefits as well, including the ability for vendors to maintain their own contact information and respond to Requests-for-Quote (RFQ).The Paramount WorkPlace Vendor Invoice Portal empowers vendors and suppliers with a self-service portal where they can perform many routine tasks, including entering invoices, responding to RFQs, and maintaining their contact information. The WorkPlace Vendor Invoice Portal promotes communications and collaboration with your Vendors and Supplier Network and eliminates data entry for your payables team, reducing internal costs while promoting efficiency.
- Secure and reliable: The SaaS Vendor Portal communicates securely to your WorkPlace solution and integrated ERP, which is also protected by your company’s firewall
- Easy onboarding: Activate existing vendors and suppliers from the WorkPlace Supplier Network or invite your own
- Unlimited vendors: Invite unlimited vendors and suppliers to join at no additional charge
- Promote efficiency: Increase communications and collaboration with your vendors while also eliminating data entry
- Automated communication: Suppliers are automatically notified by email when Purchase Orders are available to view and match in the portal
- Minimize data entry tasks: Empower vendors to enter non-PO and service invoices
- Upload attachments: Allow vendors and suppliers to upload invoices and attachments that seamlessly transfer to the WorkPlace transactions
- Keep information current: Vendors and suppliers can update their contact information for your approval and ultimate transfer into your ERP application
- Follows approval workflows: All actions are supported by the powerful WorkPlace approvals and ERP integration for true B2B integration
- Multi-company: Vendors may access multiple companies from a single, intuitive dashboard
Terms & Definitions
What is Vendor Self Service:
Vendor Self Service allows vendors to view, add, and maintain select information which may include purchase orders, invoices, bid responses, contact information, etc.
What is a Purchase Order:
A purchase order is a commercial document issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating types, quantities, terms, and agreed prices for products or services.
What is SaaS:
SaaS or Software-as-a-Service is a method of software delivery that allows data to be accessed from any device with an Internet connection and web browser.
What are Requests for Quote:
A request for quote (RFQ) is a type of procurement solicitation in which a company asks outside vendors to submit a quote for the completion of a specific task or project.