Comprehensive Status Monitoring
Solves the common problem of delays encountered in paper-based, Excel, e-mail requisition and approval process.
A data dashboard is a data visualization tool that can display the current status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for an enterprise. It can also serve as a central hub to launch various tasks and activities or to execute certain reports. Dashboards consolidate and arrange numbers, metrics, tasks, and sometimes performance scorecards on a single, visually-engaging, easy-to-navigate screen.
Paramount WorkPlace presents a dashboard as the users’ home base — it’s the first screen they see upon login. The dashboard displays outstanding transactions, to-do-lists, and other information and announcements you’ve configured. Users can review their action items, such as approving (or disapproving) requisitions. The dashboard also provides users with quick access to Guided Buying Catalogs and PunchOut sites for convenience.
To ensure users are aware of open tasks and action items, email notifications can be configured to be sent out notifying users of various statuses throughout the procurement process. The emails will include details of the required task, and even a link for users to follow to view and act on an approval or task.
Paramount WorkPlace dashboards provide comprehensive status monitoring and help solve the common problem of delays encountered in paper-based, spreadsheet-based, or email-only requisition and approval processes:
- Simple and intuitive: User dashboard shows employees their “To Do’s” at a glance
- Real-time status: Users & Approvers can view the status of a transaction in real-time
- Email alerts and reminders: Users & Approvers receive email alerts and reminders
- Alternate approvers: Alternate approvers can be assigned to avoid delays during absences
- Customize the dashboard: Administrators can add custom reports and enable controlled report access by user
Empower users throughout the enterprise:
- Requesters: Convenient and efficient self-service for requisitions and check requests
- Managers: Manage by exception and accelerate approvals with automated workflow
- Buyers: Focus on building strategic supplier relationships to reduce costs
- Payables: Maintains control over expenditures
Terms & Definitions
What is a Guided Buying Catalog:
A Guided Buying Catalog is an internal catalog of products and/or services containing items of your choosing organized by vendor, department, type of item, etc.
What is PunchOut:
A PunchOut site is an eCommerce website that lets your buyers make purchases from a supplier's website accessed directly through your own eProcurement software. It was named for the “punching out” action taken by the buyer organization as they exit their company's system and link to the suppliers’ web-based catalogs.
What is a Purchase Order:
A purchase order is a commercial document issued by a buyer to a seller, indicating types, quantities, terms, and agreed prices for products or services.
What is Requisition:
A requisition is a documented way to request an action or item for delivery by a certain date, department or individual.
What is a Dashboard:
A data dashboard is a data visualization tool that can display the current status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for an enterprise, and may offer the ability to launch approved tasks or reports.