Invoice Attachment Maintenance Page
Watch a brief video of the WorkPlace Invoice Attachment function
Easy drag-and-drop interface makes attaching invoices simple
Streamline uploading scanned invoices and make attachments available for users from Check Request page entry. Add attachments to the ‘Select Invoices’ automation queue without relying on access to remote file systems when hosted in the cloud or another location.
Providing access to scanned copies of vendor invoices to new check requests allows approvers to view the attachment in their workflow notification to ensure the accuracy and validity of the charges, and to promote streamlined, compliant processes.
The Paramount WorkPlace Invoice Attachments function streamlines uploading scanned invoices and makes attachments available for users from the WorkPlace Check Request page entry. Add attachments easily and conveniently without relying on access to remote file systems when hosted in the cloud or another location.
- Easy: Simple drag and drop one or more files into repository
- Secure: Quick and secure interface ‘drop zone’
- Flexible: Invoice repositories configuration by department or system-wide
- Quick attachment: Invoice attachment from repository with a simple click on ‘Select Invoices’ button
- Additional information: Attach other support documents as well, including: contracts, schedules, terms and conditions, timesheets, etc.
- Go green: Scanning and storing electronic copies of vendor invoices eliminates the need to file and stores paper copies of invoices
Terms & Definitions
What is a Non-PO Invoice:
A Non-PO Invoice is an invoice used to make a payment to a supplier when a PO is not required/used. Payment for a non-PO invoice typically is initiated with a check request.
What is a Check Request:
A check request is a request for vendor payment that does not initiate from a purchase order.