Watch a brief video covering Paramount WorkPlace’s Open Payment Act functionality.
Easily and effective capture and track the attendees associated with any expense line.
Allocate expenses at the line level by % or amount across one or more attendees. Simplify and enforce compliance for internal and external reporting requirements.
The Paramount WorkPlace Attendee Tracking feature allows users to allocate expenses at the line level by a percentage or amount across one or more attendees. It’s an effective way to simplify and enforce compliance for internal and external reporting requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Expense allocation among attendees by percentage or amount
- Expense allocation at the line level across one or more Attendees
- Identify by Name, Title, Company, etc.
- Add custom defined expense categories and products based on company-specific needs
- Robust NPI search by name, NPI#, other fields (required for Open Payments/Sunshine Act compliance)
- Simplify and enforce compliance for both internal and external compliance reporting
Terms & Definitions
What is Attendee Tracking:
Attendee Tracking allows users to add colleagues/clients to expense lines to as a way to document meeting and event attendees for transparency and compliance.
What is Sunshine Act/Open Payments Act:
The Physician Payments Sunshine Act is designed to increase transparency around the financial relationships between physicians, teaching hospitals and manufacturers of drugs, medical devices and biologics. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) fulfills the law’s mandate via the Open Payments Program.
What is an NPI Number:
The NPI number is a unique 10-digit identification number issued to covered health care providers by the CMS.