Join our diverse teams in the US and Canada. We are hiring!We offer exciting career opportunities and an awesome collaborative culture that allows individuals to contribute, learn, grow, and make a difference. Our teams have a passion for technology, innovation, creativity, and going the extra mile. We are expanding and hiring talents who are eager to jump in, become team players, and can make a difference in our rapid growth!
Software Sales Engineer & Software Sales Specialist
- Have strong software sales background
- You enjoy and are savvy at doing software demos
- Have a general understanding of accounting processes. Procurement cycle is a big plus.
- Love and understand technology. This role requires learning the software and demoing it.
- Have experience in the full cycle of sales process
- Have at least one year of experience in a sales-driven role
- Communicates (written & verbal) in a professional way with team members, prospects, clients
- Can dive into learning the software and demoing to prospects
- Truly enjoy selling software solutions that solve people’s challenges
- You are a team player with great interpersonal skills
- You are a go-getter and believe in abilities to succeed
- Excited about a rewarding career in sales
- Early qualification calls with potential customers
- Lead follow-up and outbound warm/cold calls and emails
- Schedule and demo the software
- Answer potential customer questions on live chat, Social Media, email, and phone.
- Build and execute outbound sales campaigns including emailing
- Follow up on our marketing initiatives by tracking email drip campaigns, social media monitoring, content development
- Learn the software inside and out to be able to provide the most effective solution for each customer
- Collaborate with team members to help close sales
- Demo the software well
- Close sales and exceed quota
- Maintain your leads in CRM to track progress and revenue You are relentless in the pursuit of success
- Competitive Base Salary
- Competitive Commission
- Annual Bonus
- Fully Paid Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Paid Vacations and Holidays Observed by the company
Senior & Junior Software Developers
- Experience developing and deploying Microsoft Web Based software
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Transact SQL programming
- Must have a minimum of 5 years software and app development experience
- iOS and Android mobile development
- Web Services
- XML experience with System .XML namespace objects (i.e. XmlDocument, XmlNode, etc.)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Crystal and SQL Reporting
- ERP Accounting integration experience
Onsite at current HQ office in Walled Lake, MI
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Software Support Analyst
We are seeking a skilled Software Support Analyst to support a wide variety of advanced web based software solutions including Procurement, Requisition, Time, Expense, and Project Accounting. Must be technically minded individuals with strong troubleshooting skills to support our diverse international client base.
This position is challenging with room for growth in our organization.
- Web-based and phone Support for existing customers
- Assist customers with resolving technically complex software issues
- Assist customers with product questions and installation issues
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Development teams and part of the product development process
- Research and thoroughly document customer technical issues
- Create test-environments to re-create bugs and errors as reported by customers
- Resolve customer reported issues with the assistance of others in the Support, QA, or Development teams
- Create knowledge base articles as solutions are found
- Adhere to time schedules and customer commitments by use of prioritization and escalation of issues when appropriate
- Install and configure Paramount WorkPlace software in dynamic customer environments
- Experience and Knowledge of Windows Server, IIS, SQL Server databases, Transact-SQL
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Positive and customer-focused attitude when interacting with our customers
- Able to learn new software and technical concepts quickly
- Able to create test-environments to re-create bugs and errors as reported by customers
- Able to adhere to time schedules and customer commitments
- Knows how to prioritize and escalation issues when appropriate
Technical Required Experience:
- SQL: 1 year
- Technical Support: 1 year
- SQL Server Databases: 2 years
- C#: 1 year
- Transact-SQL: 2 years
- Troubleshooting: 1 year
- Windows Server: 2 years
- Experience with Financial Applications such as Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics SL, MAS 90/200/500, Sage AccPac or Epicor.
- Development experience in SQL or C#
- SaaS/Cloud Computing experience
Walled Lake, MI
If the above describes you, please apply including:
- How many years of SQL experience do you have?
- How many years of Technical Support experience do you have?
- How many years of SQL Server Databases experience do you have?
- How many years of C# experience do you have?
- How many years of Transact-SQL experience do you have?
- How many years of Troubleshooting experience do you have?
- How many years of Windows Server experience do you have?
Senior Implementation Consultant
We are seeking a qualified full-time Senior Software Implementation Consultants to join our Professional Services team. If you are a software service consultant with solid software implementation, consulting, and communications skills with focus on delivering superior customer experience, and have the skills and requriemtns listed below, we would like to hear from you.
Provide in-depth technical and functional expertise during the sales process.
Assist in up-front implementation discovery diligence, project analysis, Scope of work creation, proposal building, and complex fit-gap analysis
Answer challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines.
Provide user-training and technical documentation to aid business partners in preparing for solution presentations
Manage accounts and provide account support, which require some travel.
Responsibility also include platform demonstrations, input to statement of work creations, presentations, and custom reporting writing, and employing, leveraging partners as part of the overall Paramount Workplace Services delivery model.
Technical Required Experience:
- 2 to 5 years ERP software implementation. Business consulting, project management, project definition, estimating, proposal writing, and planning skills for engagements
- Strong business process analysis skills with the ability to translate requirements into solutions
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge or experience using XML, Crystal Reports, Internet Information Services (IIS) and SQL
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment
- SaaS/Cloud computing is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting and CRM automation software
- Solid understanding of general financial accounting principles will be a plus
- Configuring and delivering software demonstrations is a plus
Financial Applications such as Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics SL, Sage 100 (MAS 90/200), Sage 300 (AccPac), Sage 500 (MAS 500) or Epicor
eProcurement and expense solutions experience
Software Quality Assurance / Software Test Engineer
We are seeking a qualified Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join our team.
Responsibilities include performing functional, regression, ad-hoc and compatibility testing of the WorkPlace Product Suite in concert with various ERP platforms. Day to day work includes bug isolation and reporting, creating test plan and test cases documentation, and working closely with other teams (development, consulting, support, etc.). This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. This position is NOT virtual, it is on site.
- Knowledge of Windows Workstation and Server, IIS.
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Dedication to user-focused design & high quality technology
- Strong commitment to technical quality assurance as a key part of the development cycle
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with other teams to make all products and deployments seamless for our customers
- Proper authorization to work in USA.
- Applicants must be local resident. NO relocation will be provided.
Technical Required Experience:
Software Testing: 1 year
- Experience testing Web based applications.
- Experience with SQL Server databases, Transact-SQL and Visual Studio
- Experience with Financial Applications such as Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics SL, Sage 100 (MAS 90/200), Sage 300 (AccPac), Sage 500 (MAS 500) or Epicor will be a plus.
- SaaS/Cloud computing experience
Job Location:Walled Lake, MI We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
We are a technology company that develops, sells, and supports advanced web-based & mobile Spend Management solutions for mid-market & enterprise organizations, with core business in Requisition & Procurement, and Expense.
With over 131,000 worldwide users, Paramount WorkPlace is trusted by global, national, and local Brands for its powerful capabilities, intuitive features, the option for cloud-based, hosted, or on-premise deployment, and the capability to be a stand-alone solution or seamless out-of-the-box integrated extension of ERP’s such as Microsoft Dynamics, Sage ERP, Blackbaud, Intacct, Acumatica, Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, and Epicor.