Multi-Currency & Multi-Language
Eliminate language and currency barrier and provide system access to your global teams.
Increasingly, companies of all sizes are expanding their markets internationally — buying and selling in multiple currencies and opening cross-border offices employing staff and engaging trading partners that communicate in multiple languages. In today’s global economy, companies need accounting and operations software that allows for multi-company, multi-national processing in multiple currencies and languages.
Paramount WorkPlace supports international operations with robust multi-currency and multi-language capabilities.
Features and Benefits:
- Flexible: Foreign and actual local currency and language options
- Manage exchange rates: Exchange rates can be managed manually or automatically updated from ERP or online service
- Transaction level selections: Currency can be selected at the transaction line level
- Personalize to the user: Personalize the interface to each user’s language
- Multiple languages: Use one of several standard language templates: French, Spanish, Swedish, US English, UK English, and Canadian English, or even submit your own
- Quick switch languages: Switch languages on the fly with a single click
Terms & Definitions
What is a Multi-Currency Transaction:
Simply stated, multicurrency transactions are those that involve any currency other than US dollars.